Quality and Environmental Policy
VTEQ main objective is the design, manufacture and distribution of vehicle testing equipment in order to meet the requirements and expectations of customers.
VTEQ declared as strategic objectives of its management as follows:
- Achieving customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- Maintaining a high quality level in equipment designed and manufactured.
- Provide the best technical support.
- Improve internal organization and the effectiveness and efficiency of our working methods as well as our environmental performance.
- Prevent pollution and minimize the significant environmental issues affecting our organization.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements VTEQ subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- Sustainable use of natural resources
To achieve these objectives, the direction of VTEQ agrees to lead and promote the implementation of the following actions:
- Establish and maintain an integrated management system based on the UNE EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, continually improving their effectiveness.
- Train and inform VTEQ staff and staff working on behalf of VTEQ to be familiar with the operation of the integrated management system and environmental issues that affect them.
- When designing equipment, consider environmental impacts in order to minimize them.
- Review the adequacy of this Environmental Policy and Quality, and its objectives regarding customer requirements, legal, organizational and others VTEQ subscribe.
- Periodically review the quality management system to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The strong VTEQ commitment for the development and manufacture of vehicle testing equipment for PTI, by economically and environmentally sustainable way through the implementation of an integrated management system based on the UNE EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, complements the VTEQ interest for the benefits of our stakeholders, contributing to improved social conditions existing in the various markets in which we operate, Corporate social Responsibility.
This time it is our pleasure to announce the commitment, through our representative in Peru, the company ONTRUCK PERU, with the Organization SANT QUIRZE PELS INFANTS-SPONSOR A LIFE, nonprofit organization that works to improve conditions of life and education of children in Chimbote, Peru.
Through http://www.apadrinaunavida.org/ link you may learn more about the important work this organization is doing.
From VTEQ we are proud to contribute to the development of activities as necessary and important for the society in which we live, and we appreciate the willingness shown by the company Ontruck Peru, and especially the Organization SANT QUIRZE PELS INFANTS- SPONSOR A LIFE by that invaluable work they do and the opportunity to share this successful collaboration.
Commitment with the Vehicle Technical Inspection Market (PTI)
VTEQ is involved in the field of vehicle inspection, participating actively in all forums related to this sector, in that way VTEQ form main part of the Board of AFIBA, the Spanish Association of Manufacturers and Importers of Automotive Goods (http://www.afiba.info/), being also part of the representative for the European Garage Equipment Association, EGEA (http://www.egea-association.eu/) and working as a Corporate Member in CITA, the International Committee of Vehicle Inspection (http://www.cita-vehicleinspection.org/).